A Certificate of Continued Occupancy (CCO) inspection and Fire inspection are required when selling or renting a residential property in Freehold Township. The CCO Application and Smoke-Carbon Monoxide (Fire Application) must be submitted together to the Housing Department. Each application requires its own check or money order (no cash or credit/debit cards). The inspection appointment can be scheduled after both applications are submitted with payment.

Housing/Continued Occupancy