Handicapped Parking Permits

Permanent Handicapped Parking Placards

Permanent handicapped parking placards are available from the State Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) in Trenton. Applications can be obtained from the local DMV Office, located at 801 Okerson Road in Freehold.

Temporary Handicapped Parking Placards

Temporary handicapped parking placards are issued by the Police Department. Applications, which require the signature of the attending physician, can be obtained from and returned to the Police Department, along with the proper fee. The fee is $4 payable by check or money order to the State Division of Motor Vehicles. The temporary permit will then be issued. Temporary permits are issued for a 6-month period and can be renewed for an additional 6 months. Please visit the Police Department to pick up your application and permit or call 732-462-7908, ext. 2116 or 732-294-2116 for more information.