An announcement for the New Jersey Department of Personnel written examination for employment as police officer in Freehold Township can be obtained online. Upon announcement, an application can be obtained at the Freehold Township Police Headquarters:
One Municipal Plaza
Freehold, NJ 07728
The exam will result in a list to be used for employment of police officers in Freehold Township, which expires in 1 year. Test scores may be used for hiring in the following year, but applicants must re-apply.
- Requirements for police officers in Freehold Township are as follows:
- Applicant must be 18 to 35 years old
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a Township resident at the time of application and appointment
- Must possess a valid New Jersey driver's license
- Must undergo drug screening prior and during employment
- Ability to pass physical and psychological exam and a strict background investigation.
Freehold Township is an Equal Opportunity employer.