Materials Accepted at the Center
- Recyclable material
- Glass bottles and jars
- Aluminum cans
- Steel beverage and food containers
- Number 1 and number 2 plastic pourable bottles
- Corrugated cardboard
- Mixed paper (magazines, junk mail, books with hardcovers removed)
- Brush, tree parts and limbs up to 8 feet in length and 8 inches in diameter and small amounts of leaves (must be dumped out of bags). This item cannot be placed with curbside bulk.
- Appliances are accepted (except refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners or any appliance containing Freon)
- Batteries: automotive batteries, household rechargeable batteries. These items cannot be placed with curbside bulk.
- Scrap metal and oil: scrap metal cut in 8-foot lengths, lawn mowers, etc. (gasoline and oil removed), used motor oil (limit 5 gallons), propane tanks (empty with valve removed). These items cannot be placed with curbside bulk.
- Electronic equipment: monitors, televisions, computers, printers, keyboards and mouses, servers, mainframes, terminals, networking equipment, telephone systems, laptops and peripherals, stereos, radios, VCR's and wires. These items cannot be placed with curbside bulk.
- Tires: limit 4 from autos and light trucks only (removed from rims). This item cannot be placed with curbside bulk.
- Bulk items: any item, such as carpet, furniture, and large household items are limited to 6 bulk dropoffs per year.
For more information, see these recycling guidelines: