Tax Appeals

Appeals on property assessments must be received by the County Tax Board on or before January 15th of the tax year. Reduction Claim Tax Appeal forms (PDF) can also be obtained from the Assessor's Office or the County Tax Board with instructions for preparing the petition of appeal. The total of all taxes and municipal charges due, up to and including the first quarter, must be paid.

For more information, please call the Tax Assessor's Office at 732-294-2040 or visit the Monmouth County Tax Board website.