This facility is for skateboard use only. Bikes, scooters, and motorized vehicles are strictly prohibited.
- This facility is supervised by a Park Attendant acting on the behalf of the
- Freehold Township Recreation Department.
- This is a drug, alcohol, and smoke-free area.
- All users must have filed a waiver with the Freehold Township Recreation Office in order to use this facility.
- All users must wear safety equipment, including helmets, knee, and elbow pads.
- No foreign ramps, rails, boxes, or other apparatus are permitted inside the enclosed skatepark.
- No spectators are allowed in the enclosed skatepark.
- No loose items, including backpacks, food, glass, breakable objects, beverages are allowed in the enclosed skatepark.
- The Township of Freehold reserves the right to close this facility for inclement
- Weather and to control capacity if overflow conditions arise.
- The skatepark will be closed on New Years Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Skateboards Only!
No bicycles, scooters or inline skates.
- Graffiti/Vandalism will result in prosecution.
- Spectators must remain outside fenced area.
Skate at your own risk.
Closed on Holidays.
In case of an emergency while using this facility call the Freehold Township Police Department at 732-462-7908 or just dial 911.
Please report any injuries or rules violations to the Freehold Township Recreation Department by calling 732-294-2190.