The Splash Pad is located at Michael J. Tighe Park.
Splash Pads Hours of Operation
The Splash Pads will be closed to the public for the Summer of 2021.
The Splash Pads will open to the public on "weekends only" throughout the summer unless otherwise posted.
Saturday through Sunday 10 am to 4 pm (Closed Summer of 2020)
Splash Pad Rules
- Bathing suits required.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Swim diapers are required.
- Individuals and families are welcome; Organized groups are not permitted.
- Diapers are to be changed outside of the splash pad and disposed of properly.
- No open cuts.
- No food, beverages, gum, glass containers or tobacco products.
- No Lawn / beach chairs.
- No Climbing or hanging on water features.
- No Skateboards, roller blades / skates, or bikes.
- No Unsafe play, inappropriate language or disruptive behavior.
- No Radios or amplified devices.
- No Pets.
- $4 - Children 12 and under
- $3 - Adults