Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Freehold Township Heritage Society is dedicated to raising funds for the preservation of historic buildings in Freehold Township.
After the battle, Henderson rebuilt his home on the existing foundation of the first and named it Cincinnati Hall in honor of the newly found Society of Cincinnati.
Recent deed and map research has revealed important information about this classic homes passage through history.
The Formans were early Scottish settlers in the Freehold area, the first arriving about 1685.
This Schoolhouse and the West Freehold Schoolhouse are the only 2 original schoolhouses remaining in the Township.
View and download a brochure on the history of Freehold Township.
Read a history of Freehold Township by Lee Ellen Griffith, PhD.
Read about Oakley Farm history from 1686 to 2012.
Located at what was once known as Mount's Corner, the school was built in 1847 on land purchased for $25.00.
Located on a bluff overlooking Route 79 (Broadway) in Freehold, NJ this burying ground is on approximately 1/4 of an acre of ground.